Thursday, November 22, 2012

Secret thoughts


Somehow today I noticed the friend I am living with has the book "The Secret". It was placed back in its place in the bookself as all the Diwali decorations were removed today. I saw the book just when I needed it the most. Or perhaps it was the prayer last night asking that everything will be alright again.

I open the book on the page "Secret made simple". I have read the book already, but I learn again: our emotions tell about our feelings. Change your thoughts to positive and you will feel good again. We deserve all the good things life has to offer. Life is what you think it is, so I might start telling myself everyday: "life is so easy, life is good and all good things come to me!" Because everything I think about, I WANT.

Maybe this is a solution to my chronic crying reactions. I have noticed I am thinking or hearing negative things when I start crying. Instead, I could tell myself: everything is ok, and is going to be amazing, you are safe.

What ever I want, I can ask the universe to have it. I only have to ask once. However, it is only possible to have it delivered if I deliberately believe in it and have true faith.

So I ask. There is nothing to lose. I deserve all the good things in life.

I look at the treetops on the sunny sky I can see from the living room window and think how happy I am for all the love I have in my life and send it to everyone in my thoughts.


No comments:

Post a Comment