Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Café surfing

This month our internet connection went kaputt. In other words, our neighbour left for holidays or simply cut their connection. In Brussels it is just too easy to use other people's networks, but impossible to make a new contract for only two months if neighbour's connection is no longer available.

So, I have been hanging out in different Internet cafés around Brussels. First it felt like too much effort, but now I've become addicted to it. When I am at home, I concentrate on the essential and not hanging half online, half doing something else. I use my time more efficiently. Besides, It is very convenient to surf on a sunny terrass and I have got to visit so many nice new cafés already. I could soon make a brochure of nice Internet cafés in Brussels...



 Quartier Gourmand, Sablon

Les Gens que j'aime, Rue du Midi




 

No comments:

Post a Comment